- Using your phone as a tablet keyboard brings you an improved typing experience, convenience, versatility and more.
- You need to customize your phone and tablet using built-in Android features or get a third-party app.
XInstall by clicking Download File
If you own both a smartphone and a tablet, you can easily use your phone as a keyboard for your tablet, eliminating the need for a physical keyboard and improving your typing experience.
This guide will guide you through various methods to type text effortlessly, control your tablet remotely or simply enjoy a larger keyboard.
How can I use my phone as a keyboard for my tablet?
Before you begin advanced troubleshooting steps, you should consider performing the following checks:
- Make sure both your phone and tablet are compatible with the method you plan to use.
- Android: 4.4 or higher, iOS: 9 or higher, iPadOS: 13 or higher.
- Make sure your phone and tablet are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Both devices should have Bluetooth capabilities and be turned on.
- Make sure your phone and tablet have compatible operating systems.
- Grant network access permissions on both devices
Once you go through these, move on to the steps to use your phone as a keyboard.
1. Set up the Bluetooth connection
- Open the Definitions Menu on your tablet and website Glandsand then toggle the button to turn it on.
- Now press Match a new device.
- On the phone, tap Definitionsit is possible Glands.
- the tap Adapt a new device or Pair. Your tablet should recognize your phone as a nearby device. Tap on it to start the matching process.
- If you see a prompt on the phone to confirm the match request, accept it.
- Once the pairing is successful, go to the next part.
2. Use a third-party app
- Download the Bluetooth without server keyboard & mouse Android app from the Google Play store.
- the tap Yes In the UAC guidelines for smooth operation.
- Once installed, open the app on your device and click Configure a remote device.
- Select the name of the tablet or iPad to start the connection and click Use this device.
- Now place your tablet and see if you get a mouse-like icon and notice the movement; Tap the ‘It Moves’ option on your phone.
- In the app on your phone, you can click Definitions To customize the keyboard settings.
- After setting, you can click on keyboard or mouse icon to switch between them and use your phone as a tablet mouse and keyboard.
There are many other apps you can use to connect the devices and use your smartphone as a keyboard but we tested the one above and it worked perfectly.
So, these are the steps you can follow to use your Android phone as a tablet keyboard easily, giving you convenience and versatility in just a few steps.
If you’re looking for step-by-step instructions to use your phone as a keyboard on your computer, we recommend you check out our detailed guide.
Please feel free to give us any information, tips and your experience with the theme in the comments section below.
Still having problems?
If the above suggestions didn’t solve your problem, your computer may be experiencing more serious Windows problems. We suggest choosing an all-in-one solution like Fortect Fix problems effectively. After installation, just click on View and fix button and then click Start repair.
Start a conversation