- The Bank of America app for Windows has been removed from the Microsoft Store, but you can still use the service on your PC.
- Note that the web app is a great alternative that works on any desktop platform without any issues.
- If you’re on the go, an iOS or Android app might be a better alternative for you.
XInstall by clicking Download the file
Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the United States, and to stay accessible to a wide range of users, it has special apps for multiple platforms.
Note that the Bank of America app is one of the first universal applications available for Windows 10, and although the app was useful, it is no longer available in the Microsoft Store.
This is unfortunate because the app was quite useful, but you can still use Bank of America services on your PC, even without the app.
In today’s guide, we are going to show you the best ways to use these banking services on your Windows 10 computer, without the app.
Is the Bank of America Windows 10 app still available?
No, the app has not been available for Windows 10 since 2018. According to Bank of America officials, they are focusing on delivering the best mobile experience to the mobile platform.
Universal apps are not so popular, and because Windows no longer has a mobile platform, developing an app for a small user base is simply not profitable.
What features did the Bank of America app have?
Within the Bank of America you had the following capabilities:
- Deposit mobile checks to your Bank of America account
- Send money from your account by email or mobile
- Find BankAmeriDeals
- Get alerts in the Bank of America app and live tile updates on important financial transactions
- Check the balance of your Bank of America account
- Pay different bills
- ATM site and Bank of America Bank Centers
How do I use the Back of America services on my PC?
1. Use the web app
- Visit the Bank of America Online Banking page.
- Insert the Online ID card and Password code in order to enter.
- Once logged in, all the features from the app will be available to you in your browser.
Although this feature can work in any web browser, we suggest using one of the best browsers for online banking to ensure that all your transactions are secure.
2. Use the iOS app
- Visit the Bank of America page In the App Store.
- Download the app.
- After downloading the app, log in with your credentials and you are ready.
3. Use the Android app
- Visit the Bank of America page In the Play Store.
- Download the app.
- After downloading and installing, run it.
- Log in with your credentials and you are ready.
Is the Bank of America web app safe to use?
Yes, the Bank of America web app is completely safe to use, as it offers two-factor authentication, so you do not have to worry too much about hackers stealing your login data.
However, it is always a good idea to ensure that your computer is free of malware before making online transactions.
Which is better, a Bank of America mobile app or a web app?
It all depends on what you prefer to use, and both have the same features. We’ve found that the web version is more convenient, especially if you perform multi-tasking.
You will soon be able to install Android apps in Windows 11 so you can try Bank of America and see how it works.
Although the Bank of America app for Windows 10 is no longer available, that does not mean you can not use its services on your PC.
The best method to use would be to use the web app, but be sure to install a reliable online banking antivirus to ensure your transactions are completely secure.
What method do you use to access Bank of America? Tell us in the comments section below.
There are 1 comments