- Uninstalling GTarcade from your system cannot be completed because a popup window with insufficient access appears.
- To remove GTarcade in Windows 10 easily, you should try using a reliable installer.
- If using a third-party app is not an option for you, you can get rid of this app using Windows Explorer.
- To completely uninstall GTarcade Mini-Client, you must also reconsider your account subscription.
XInstall by clicking Download the file
GTArcade is a popular global online advertising platform offering free arcade games. It also has a desktop client for Windows computers that allows you to play games directly from your system.
Once installed the app will take up space of up to 2GB. If you run out of storage and want to uninstall GTacrade, the process can be a bit tedious.
Unlike other apps, the uninstall option of GTArcade does not always work. Fortunately, there are some workarounds that you use to delete a GTArcade account and app.
This article is a step-by-step guide to uninstalling GTArcade from your computer and deleting your account.
How do I uninstall the GTArcade app from a Windows 10 computer?
1. Use the uninstall software
The fastest and safest method is to use dedicated removal tools. These are specifically designed to remove stubborn applications that are difficult to uninstall.
They are also able to detect and remove all the file remnants and registry entries associated with the app that you want to remove so you will have no problems if you want to reinstall it in the future.
The process is quite simple. They usually display a list of all your apps, you choose what you want to remove and let the action complete.
2. Uninstall the application from the installation folder
- Open File Explorer on your computer and navigate to the next location
- If you do not find the application installation folder, right-click on the GTArcade desktop shortcut and select Open file a place.
- In the app folder, scroll down and locate Uninstall.
- Double-click Uninstall file.
- knock Okay To confirm the operation.
- Wait for the removal to complete.
- After removing the application, restart the computer and check if the application has been removed.
Do not have sufficient access to remove GTArcade error?
This error occurs due to permission issues. Check what to do if You do not have sufficient access to remove GTArcade error To see more details on this topic.
How to delete GTArcade account?
Unfortunately, there is no simple way to delete your GTArcade account. While there is a possibility of a truce removing the castle from your account if you do not log in for 14 consecutive days.
However, the account has not yet been completely deleted. However, if you sign in with your Facebook and Gmail account, you can unlink the account from your Google or Facebook account settings to delete your GTArcade account.
Windows 10 offers multiple ways to remove third-party applications. You can remove them from settings as well as from the control panel.
However, apps like GTArcade may require extra effort to remove them completely. Go through all the solutions and start them to remove the app permanently.
Start a conversation