- It is quite complicated to remove the watermark from a video but it can be very easy when using a dedicated app.
- Software called MarkGo comes with a special algorithm that can get rid of multiple watermarks in the batch.
- The tool can also be used to remove them from photos or add videos and photos.
The watermarks in the videos can be quite annoying, especially if they overlap with important graphics or text that cannot be illustrated.
However, before you think about removing the watermark from the video, you should also consider the fact that it was placed there to protect ownership of the video.
You may remove the watermark only if you own the video or use it for personal viewing, otherwise you may run into legal issues.
Anyway, if you want to get on with it, there is a great tool called iMyFone MarkGo that can help you remove the watermark from videos and photos in seconds.
What is iMyFone MarkGo Watermark Remover and how can it help?
As its name implies, Watermark Remover iMyFone MarkGo is a dedicated tool for removing watermarks from videos and photos.
Usually, the watermark removal procedure is complicated and quite difficult to even think about performing it manually.
Imagine that every single frame in the video has a sticker with graphics that you need to peel off. This is not a human task.
However, this tool comes with a great algorithm that detects and removes the watermark of your choice without affecting the graphics behind it.
Let’s see how you can achieve this nice tool and remove the watermark from a video in a few simple steps.
How do I remove a logo from the video with iMyFone MarkGo?
- Go to the iMyFone MarkGo website And hit b Free download button.
- Run Setup, read the license agreement and check the box to agree, and then select install button.
- After installation, press Start now Button to launch the app.
- When the software starts, select the Remove video watermark button.
- Now you can click on Add video Button or just drag and drop the video with a watermark in the dedicated section.
- Next, you need to make a selection in the video where the watermark is located. You can create more such sections by clicking on Create a section button.
- Now that’s just a matter for us Selection tool And create a simple rectangle where the logo is located.
- This will remove the watermark completely, but you can check that clicking to play Button and viewing the section for approval.
- The only thing left to do is hit the export Button to save your video without the watermark.
As you can clearly see, it’s very simple to use an iMyFone MarkGo watermark remover to get rid of the watermark from your video.
And we assure you that it is even easier to remove a watermark from an image even though the principle is exactly the same.
Other interesting features of iMyFone MarkGo
Of course, this ingenious tool has additional features. For example, it can also be used to add watermarks to photos and videos but that’s not all.
You can remove objects from videos and photos, blur the desired area or fill it with color, and of course remove watermarks in groups.
The software also functions as an effective video converter for many formats like mp4, mkv, flv, mov, wmv, webm, 3gp, rmvb, avi, asf, m4v, mpeg, mpg, ts and mts.
You should know that the software comes with a free trial version that comes with limited features. The full version will release multiple batch watermarks, export videos and photos and more.
We hope our short guide has helped you remove the watermark from your video and that you are now enjoying it as it was meant to be.
If you are interested in creating and editing your own sections, feel free to give it a try iMyFone Movies An application from the same advertiser to improve it to a professional level.
After reviewing it, you can describe your experience using the comments section below.
Start a conversation