- Fast video editing can turn into several hours of work if you do not have the right tool for your skills.
- Here, we explain how you can turn it into minutes using HitPaw’s video editor.
- This app has all the basic and advanced video editing tools and a beginner friendly interface.
Editing even a small video for your social media or the photos you just recorded from a trip can be a painstaking job if you do not have the right tool.
In addition, some of the advanced apps have a lot of menus and tools and you run the risk of losing yourself to the details pretty quickly.
If you do not have too much knowledge and skills about video editors, you need a tool with just the features you have in mind and a friendly interface that will take you to the end result in a great looking fast.
This is where HitPaw Video Editor comes into the picture, simple software with intuitive use that will help you edit your clips very easily.
What are the most important features of HitPaw Video Editor?
1. Easy to install and use
First of all, HitPaw Video Editor has a small footprint on your system, so it is unlike any other complex software that will miss half of your drive with their resources.
It’s simple to install and run and the interface is made so intuitively that even if you have no video editing experience, you’ll still handle it pretty well.
For example, you simply add photos and videos in a quick drag-and-drop motion from your drive to start the project.
Then, all the menus and tools are located on the left and right of the preview screen so you can easily access them.
2. Great tool set
In the top left corner, you will see the menu with the toolkit and there is a large selection of sounds and sound effects to add to your clip.
Of course, you can add text anywhere you want, decorate it with lots of stickers grouped on different themes, and then use some stylish transition effects to get a professional-looking video.
Finally there is a whole library of effects that will change and adapt your video to any mood or situation.
3. Accurate timeline management
After adding your media to your file cabinet, it’s just a matter of dragging it to your timeline and ordering it with the mouse.
So, so on, you can handle cropping, splitting and previewing up to a second for each of the videos thanks to the timeline zoom feature.
Now that we’ve reviewed some of the best features of HitPaw Video Editor, let’s see how to edit a video really fast.
How do I edit a video using HitPaw Video Editor?
- Go to the HitPaw Video Editor website And press Try for free button.
- You will get an installation file and after you run it select install button.
- The app will launch after installation and you will be notified that you are using the free version. This means that the finished video will have a watermark. You have options to click on Continued experience Or just click on buy now Button and directed to the purchase process.
- The first thing you need to do is drag and drop the media files to the dedicated area or just click on it to specify the location of your files on your drive.
- If you want to add them one by one, just click on the plus sign from media Window.
- Then, drag the files to your timeline, one by one. The tracks will appear automatically for each media you add.
- Now, it depends on what you want to do with the videos. You can just leave them like this and export the video, but we will also add a transition between the clips. To do this, place the timeline bar with the mouse between the clips, tap transition Button, then select an effect from the list. You can preview its effect immediately on the player to see its result.
- Adding text is also child’s play. Select the Text Button, drag the text style to your timeline and edit the content from the left pane. You can change the font, color, size, place it anywhere on the screen, etc.
- Of course, all the elements you add in the timeline can be expanded by dragging their right edge. This is how you determine how long the text or sticker or anything else will appear on the screen.
- To apply a filter, press Filters Button and just drag the one you like on the timeline, just like all the other elements.
- In the Timeline In the window below, you have all sorts of additional tools for splitting a video, cutting the frame or setting a different speed for it.
- And with the magnification tool on the right you can perform all the timeline operations in fractions of a fraction of a second if you need to.
- In the left pane you will find many advanced features for setting the brightness and opacity of the video, zooming or rotating it, sound settings and other options that we are sure you will happily explore.
- The last thing you need to do is click on export Button from the top right corner of the window, rename the video, save location (if desired), format and resolution (3840 × 2160 max), then click OK button.
As you can clearly see, you can create a video in minutes with HitPaw Video Editor which otherwise, in more complex software, will take hours without proper training.
We remind you that this is the free version, and the resulting video will have a watermark. To remove it, you will need to purchase the full version.
HitPaw’s video editor has many more beautiful tricks under his sleeve and a great library of artifacts and options that you will have to discover for yourself.
However, to join some media, you will find that the app is extremely easy to use with just a few mouse clicks.
If you need more inspiration, check out our list that includes the best video editors to help you create a great movie.
HitPaw has some great Black Friday offers right now, so if you are interested in other tools as well, just visit their website.
If you’ve already tried HitPaw Video Editor, leave us a comment in the comments section about your experience with the product.
Start a conversation